Mental Health Support Services
ReStart is a Volunteers of America program offering clinical and non-clinical services for eligible individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and have a mental illness.
Clinical services include:
- Psychiatric Services
- Medication Management
- Individual and Group Mental Health Therapy
- Substance Abuse Counseling
Non-clinical components ensure that individual and their families receive access to all the available resources and include:
- Crisis Intervention and Stabilization
- Intensive Case Management
- Daytime Drop-in for Showers, Laundry, Lounge and Refreshments
- Life Skills Education and Groups
Permanent supportive housing is provided as a component to the Mental Health Support Center program. Housing subsidies are provided at scattered sites within the community while participants have full access to services as listed above.
The supportive housing service ensures this underserved population remains stable in the community while working toward maximum self-sufficiency.
For more information, call 775.324.2622.