Mental Health Support Center
You are not alone. Help is just a call or click away.
Call 844-455-4673 or e-mail us to get started.
ReStart is a Volunteers of America program offering clinical and non-clinical services for eligible individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and have a mental illness.
Clinical services include:
- Psychiatric Services
- Medication Management
- Individual and Group Mental Health Therapy
- Substance Abuse Counseling
Non-clinical components ensure that individual and their families receive access to all the available resources and include:
- Crisis Intervention and Stabilization
- Intensive Case Management
- Daytime Drop-in for Showers, Laundry, Lounge and Refreshments
- Life Skills Education and Groups
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 Noon, 1:00-5:00 p.m.
335 Record St., Reno, NV 89512
PH: (775) 324-2622
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis and need immediate assistance, please call "911" and explain the nature of your problem to the operator.