Some people can’t imagine doing what we do. We can’t imagine not doing it.
To apply for any open position, please complete the Employment Application and return with your resume by email to email@example.com, fax at (916) 442-1861, or mail to: Human Resources, 3434 Marconi Ave, Sacramento, CA 95821.
If you are a current employee at Volunteers of America Northern California & Northern Nevada, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you apply and receive an interview, you must notify your current manager in advance of the interview meeting.
Greater Sacramento Area, CA
- Care Coordinator-Case Management Supervisor - Meadowview, Sacramento, CA (re-posted 11/18/20) open until filled
- Case Manager(s) - Rapid Re-Housing, Solano County, CA (posted 11/6/20) open until filled
- Case Manager - SSVF, Mather, CA (posted 9/30/20) open until filled
- Case Manager -OTL, Mather, CA (posted 2/12/20) open until filled
- Child Care Coordinator (Part-Time) - Greenbriar, Sacramento, CA (posted 9/24/20) open until filled
- Cook - Central Kitchen, Sacramento, CA (posted 11/10/20) open until filled
- Housing Services Specialist - Rapid Re-Housing, Solano County, CA (posted 11/6/20) open until filled
- Marketing and Communications Manager-Development, Sacramento, CA (posted 10/9/20) open until filled
- Office Assistant-Affordable Housing Program, Roseville, CA (re-posted 8/7/20) open until filled
- Outreach Specialist -SSVF, Mather, CA (re-posted 10/23/20) open until filled
- Support Staff, Shift Monitor, Greater Sacramento Area (posted 11/4/19) continuous posting
- No open positions at this time.
- Case Manager - ReStart, Reno, NV (posted 10/13/20) open until filled
- Outreach Monitor-Reno Outreach, Reno, NV (posted 7/14/20) semi-continuous posting
- Receptionist-Reno Restart, Reno, NV (posted 11/16/20) open until filled
- Support Staff-Reno Shelters, Reno, NV (posted 7/14/20) semi-continuous posting
- Facility Assistant - Sage Street, Reno NV (posted 8/13/20) open until filled
The majority of our programs operate seven days a week, 24 hours a day allowing employees opportunities to work different shifts in different areas of service. Volunteers of America offers full-time employees a competitive salary and benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, life and short term disability insurance coverage.
Volunteers of America's policy is to fill every position without regard to race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Please click on the following links to view mandatory postings:
California Family Rights Act (CFRA), New Parent Leave Act (NPLA), & Pregnancy Disability Leave (PDL) poster (Note: Volunteers of America does not participate in unemployment insurance, therefore our employees may not be eligible for NPLA leave)
- Human Resources
- Phone: (916) 265-3400
- Fax: (916) 442-1861