Some people can’t imagine doing what we do. We can’t imagine not doing it.
To apply for any open position, please complete the Employment Application and return with your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at (916) 442-1861, or mail to: Human Resources, 3434 Marconi Ave, Sacramento, CA 95821.
Greater Sacramento Area, CA
- Case Manager - Rapid Re-Housing (RRH), Sacramento, CA (posted 9/5/19 open until filled
- Case Manager - Options Transitional (OTL), Mather, CA (posted 9/5/19) open until filled
- Housing Specialist - Mather Grant per Diem Program, Mather, CA (posted 9/9/19) open until filled
- Youth Advocate - Adolfo, Mather, CA (posted 9/18/19) open until filled
- Assistant Cook - Re-Entry, Oakland, CA (posted 12/8/17) open until filled
- Monitor, Re-Entry, Oakland, CA (continuous posting)
- Janitor - Sage Street, Reno, NV (posted 8/8/19) open until filled
- Support Staff, Reno Shelter Programs Reno, NV (continuous posting)
- Therapist - Reno Restart Program, Reno, NV (posted 2/15/19) open until filled
The majority of our programs operate seven days a week, 24 hours a day allowing employees opportunities to work different shifts in different areas of service. Volunteers of America offers full-time employees a competitive salary and benefit program that includes health, dental, vision, life and short term disability insurance coverage.
Volunteers of America's policy is to fill every position without regard to race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
- Human Resources
- Phone: (916) 265-3400
- Fax: (916) 442-1861