Some people can’t imagine doing what we do. We can’t imagine not doing it.
To apply for any open position, please complete the Employment Application and return with your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at (916) 442-1861, or mail to: Human Resources, 3434 Marconi Ave, Sacramento, CA 95821.
If you are a current employee at Volunteers of America Northern California & Northern Nevada, send your updated resume to email@example.com. If you apply and receive an interview, you must notify your current manager in advance of the interview meeting.
Greater Sacramento Area, CA
- Case Manager -OTL, Mather, CA (posted 2/12/20) open until filled
- Child Care Coordinator (Temporary) - Options, Sacramento, CA (posted 4/2/20) open until filled
- Community Engagement Coordinator - Development, Sacramento, CA (posted 3/9/20) open until filled
- Office Assistant - Manzanita Place, Roseville, CA (posted 1/21/20) open until filled
- Full-Time and On-Call Cooks - Central Kitchen, Sacramento, CA (posted 2/28/20) open until filled
- Support Staff, Shift Monitor, Mentor, Greater Sacramento Area (posted 11/4/19) continuous posting
- Youth Advocate - Adolfo, Mather, CA (posted 3/24/20) open until filled
- Caseworker - West House PSC, Oakland, CA (posted 2/12/20) open until filled
- Part-Time Assistant Cook - West House, Oakland, CA (posted 3/4/20) open until filled
- Monitor, Re-Entry, Oakland, CA (continuous posting)
- Case Manager - Restart, Reno, NV (posted 2/24/20) open until filled
- Case Manager - Men's Shelter, Reno, NV (posted 4/2/20) open until filled
- Facility Assistant - Sage Street Village, Reno, NV (posted 2/11/20) open until filled
- Outreach Monitor - Reno Shelter Programs, Reno, NV (continuous posting)
- Service Coordinator - Sierra Manor, Reno, NV (re-posted 2/21/20) open until filled
- Support Staff - Sierra Manor (PT), Reno, NV (posted 3/4/20) open until filled
- Support Staff, Reno Shelter Programs Reno, NV (continuous posting)
The majority of our programs operate seven days a week, 24 hours a day allowing employees opportunities to work different shifts in different areas of service. Volunteers of America offers full-time employees a competitive salary and benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, life and short term disability insurance coverage.
Volunteers of America's policy is to fill every position without regard to race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
- Human Resources
- Phone: (916) 265-3400
- Fax: (916) 442-1861