Some people can’t imagine doing what we do. We can’t imagine not doing it.
To apply for any open position, please complete the Employment Application and return with your resume by email to email@example.com, fax at (916) 442-1861, or mail to: Human Resources, 3434 Marconi Ave, Sacramento, CA 95821.
Greater Sacramento Area, CA
- Case Manager - Capitol Park, Sacramento, CA (posted 11/11/19) open until filled
- Support Staff, Shift Monitor, Mentor, Greater Sacramento Area (posted 11/4/19) continuous posting
- Case Manager - SSVF, Mather, CA (posted 11/4/19) open until filled
- Assistant Cook - Re-Entry, Oakland, CA (posted 12/8/17) open until filled
- Maintenance Technician - West House, Oakland, CA (posted 11/5/19) open until filled
- Monitor, Re-Entry, Oakland, CA (continuous posting)
- Case Management Supervisor - Reno Shelter Programs, Reno, NV (posted 10/3/19) open until filled
- Outreach Monitor - Reno Shelter Program, Reno, NV (posted 10/16/19) open until filled
- Service Coordinator - Sierra Manor II, Reno, NV (posted 9/24/19) open until filled
- Support Staff, Reno Shelter Programs Reno, NV (continuous posting)
- Winter Overflow Tent Coordinator - Reno Shelter Programs Reno, NV (posted 11/7/19) open through 11/14/19
The majority of our programs operate seven days a week, 24 hours a day allowing employees opportunities to work different shifts in different areas of service. Volunteers of America offers full-time employees a competitive salary and benefit program that includes health, dental, vision, life and short term disability insurance coverage.
Volunteers of America's policy is to fill every position without regard to race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
- Human Resources
- Phone: (916) 265-3400
- Fax: (916) 442-1861