To apply for any open position, please complete the Employment Application and return with your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at (916) 442-1861, or mail to: Human Resources, 3434 Marconi Ave, Sacramento, CA 95821.
If you are a current employee at Volunteers of America Northern California & Northern Nevada, send your updated resume to email@example.com. If you apply and receive an interview, you must notify your current manager in advance of the interview meeting.
Greater Sacramento Area, CA
- Administrative Assistant - Home Start Roseville, CA (posted 12/7/21) open until filled
- Case Manager - X Street Sacramento, CA (posted 1/14/22) open until filled
- Child Care Coordinator (Part-Time) at Greenbriar Apartments Sacramento, CA (posted 1/6/22) open until filled
- Children Services Coordinator Mather, CA (posted 1/14/22) open until filled
- Development Associate (Part-Time) Sacramento, CA (posted 12/27/21) open until filled
- Housing Retention Specialist - X Street Sacramento, CA (posted 1/14/22) open until filled
- HVRP Manager Sacramento, CA (posted 1/14/22) open until filled
- Janitor (Part-Time) at Rolling Oaks Apartments Rocklin, CA (posted 1/7/22) open until filled
- Outreach Specialist - X Street Sacramento, CA (posted 1/14/22) open until filled
- Shift Monitor - Options Residential (On-Call) Sacramento, CA (posted 1/6/22) open until filled
- Support Staff Multiple Locations in the Greater Sacramento Area (updated 1/6/22) continuous posting
- Case Manager - Reno ReStart, Reno, NV (posted 12/30/21) open until filled
- Housekeeping Attendants - Nevada Cares Campus, Reno, NV (posted 4/21/21) continuous posting
- Housing Specialist - Reno ReStart, Reno, NV (reposted 7/23/21) open until filled
- Outreach Case Manager - Reno ReStart, (2 positions) Reno, NV (posted 9/10/21) open until filled
- Outreach Monitor - Reno Outreach, Reno, NV (posted 7/14/20) continuous posting
- Support Staff - Nevada Cares Campus, Reno, NV continuous posting
- Van Driver - Nevada Cares Campus, Reno, NV (posted 11/5/21) open until filled
The majority of our programs operate seven days a week, 24 hours a day allowing employees opportunities to work different shifts in different areas of service. Volunteers of America offers full-time employees a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance coverage.
Volunteers of America's policy is to fill every position without regard to race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Please click on the following links to view mandatory postings:
California Family Rights Act (CFRA), New Parent Leave Act (NPLA), & Pregnancy Disability Leave (PDL) poster (Note: Volunteers of America does not participate in unemployment insurance, therefore our employees may not be eligible for NPLA leave)
Some people can’t imagine doing what we do. We can’t imagine not doing it.
- Human Resources
- Phone: (916) 265-3400
- Fax: (916) 442-1861