Careers and Internships
Some people can’t imagine doing what we do. We can’t imagine not doing it.
To apply for any open position, please complete the Employment Application and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at (916) 442-1861, or mail to: Human Resources, 3434 Marconi Ave, Sacramento, CA 95821.
Greater Sacramento Area, CA
- Case Manager - OTLX, Sacramento, CA
- Case Manager - Auburn (Temporary), Auburn, CA
- Direct Client Services - CATC (Temporary), Sacramento, CA
- Direct Client Services - CATC, Sacramento, CA
- Graveyard Shift Lead - Adolfo, Mather, CA
- Program Monitor/Support Staff, Various Programs Sacramento and Placer County
- Shift Monitor - Winter Shelter (Temporary), Sacramento, CA
Bay Area, CA
- Assistant Cook - Re-Entry (Part Time), Oakland, CA
- Job Developer - Re-Entry, Oakland, CA
- Monitor, Re-Entry, Oakland, CA
- Outreach Monitor - Reno Shelters, Reno, NV
- Support Staff, Reno Shelter Programs Reno, NV
- Therapist - ReStart, Reno, NV
If you do not see a position posted for your specific area of interest, please contact us, or send us your résumé for consideration for future openings.
Our programs operate seven days a week, 24 hours a day allowing employees opportunities to work different shifts in different areas of service. Volunteers of America offers full-time employees a competitive salary and benefit program that includes health, dental, vision, life and short term disability insurance coverage.
Volunteers of America's policy is to fill every position without regard to race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
- Human Resources
- Phone: (916) 265-3400
- Fax: (916) 442-1861