HELPING KIDS IN NEED SUCCEED - FILL A PACK WITH FRIENDS!
Whether it is your company, club, camp, school, or place of worship, you can give confidence to a child in need by organizing a group internal donation drive. Doing an in-house event is a great team building activity that gives back to your community.
To make sure we can get the backpacks and supplies to kids in time for school, all donations must be dropped-off before July 27, 2018!
Join the Pack Challenge! Get started today!
Challenge your work, church, or group to collect 50 or more backpacks filled with school supplies for kids in your community. When you donate 50 filled backpacks, not only will you be helping the many kids in need go back to school prepared, but we'll also mention you on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages, and feature you in our e-newsletter. There may also be other opportunities for your group too as we get closer to the All Day Drive!
Start your campaign today!
- Submit an Internal Drive Sign-Up form.
- Get help from a few friends or colleagues.
- Post fliers and supply lists to get others excited.
- Use our promotional tool kit and resources to help promote your drive.
- Don't forget to set deadlines.
- Encourage your vendors, partners, church and neighbors to join the effort.
- Locate your nearest drop location to donate. (2018 locations coming soon)
Regional Contact Information
Bay Area: Cynthia Shane Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org / (510) 325-1107
Northern Nevada: Linda Grace at email@example.com / (775) 322-7143
Sacramento: Elyse Duenas at firstname.lastname@example.org / (916) 265-3978