I continue to be surprised and impressed with the caliber of focused, professional, highly motivated candidates I have had the pleasure to meet through VOA’s employment program. Our relationship with VOA has allowed us to grow effectively and efficiently while giving back to the community.Rebecca Mangano, Human Resources Manager, Bonney
Specialized Training Employment Program (STEP)
We get to know your company’s culture, values and needs in order to select the employee that will make a good fit.
With Volunteers of America’s Specialized Training Employment Program (STEP), employers can now hire with the assurance that our pre-screened candidates have undergone specialized training to help ensure higher employee retention and reduced turnover.
STEP clients receive:
- Six months subsidized paid employment
- Reimbursement of 100% of employee’s wages at a minimum of 32-40 hours per week
- All candidates are prequalified for open positions with companies
- Candidates are screened and assessed prior to referring to company
- Job Retention Specialists work with candidate for one year (six months of subsidized employment and six months following)
- Recruit, assessment, and conduct initial interview to fill open positions
For more information contact:
STEP@voa-ncnn.org | (916) 706-3017