Get Help

Emergency Shelter and Transitional Housing

Northern California: Individuals and families who are in need of emergency housing must first be referred into the program by 211. Please use the links on the right to contact 211 and they will be able to assist you in getting access to the program that best fits your need.

Northern Nevada: Individuals and families in Northern Nevada may contact VOA's Emergency Shelter.


Northern California: Veterans who are in need of supportive services, who are facing homelessness, in need of housing, housing assistance, counseling, employment training, temporary financial assistance, case management, and other supportive services can contact the VOA Veterans Service Center.

Northern Nevada: Veterans who are in need of supportive services, who are in need of temporary housing and employment training can contact VOA's Emergency Shelter.