- 138 Units
2844 Wright Street
Sacramento, CA 95821
- FamiliesOur properties provide low-income working families a place to call home as well as special facilities and services that help address the needs of both kids and parents.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Greenbriar Apartments offers a gated and beautiful garden setting for everyone. Our spacious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments offers charming amenities throughout, that gives families a peace of mind. Greenbriar Apartments is only minutes to markets, shopping mall, schools, medical services, bingo hall and social service agencies. Only a stroll to the commuter bus, dry cleaners, restaurants and more. Greenbriar Apartments welcomes you home to a safe and comfortable living. We look forward to having you as a resident.
- ESL classes
- Kid Zone for after school tutoring
- Arts/crafts for all ages
- Recreation room with game tables
- Religious service available
- Two laundry facilities on the premises
- Two play grounds with sitting areas to enjoy the scene of children playing
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.