- 40 Units
Sierra Manor II
Sierra Manor II
2360 Paradise Drive
Reno, NV 89512
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Sierra Manor II is a beautiful four-story building that adds 40 new units to Sierra Manor I, one of Volunteers of America’s original affordable housing properties for seniors in the United States. Sierra Manor II was constructed in 2013, bringing to 187 the total number of HUD subsidized housing units at this site for seniors age 62 years and older. Sierra Manor II offers one-bedroom/one-bathroom units in a lovely, tree-lined setting next to Teglia’s Paradise Park in Reno, Nevada.
- Maintenance-free living in a smoke-free community
- On-site laundry facilities
- Attractive community room
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Activity/television room
- Overseen by a professional, quality, friendly management team on site
- All apartment homes are for qualifying persons 62 years of age and older, with rent based on 30% of adjusted gross monthly income
- Water and heat are included
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.