Be a Mentor
Entering the adult world is a scary thing for anyone. Imagine entering that world unprepared, and alone! This is the case for many foster youth. Furthermore, their dreams often go by the way side because their priority is simply to survive.
As a mentor, you will:
- Change a life forever and build a future.
- Become a permanent connection.
- Be an education and career advocate.
- Help set and achieve youth goals.
- Be a positive role model and friend.
- Give at least 1 hour a week of your time.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor: Click here to begin the Application Process
For more information, please contact: Tamara Earl, Program Director at Foster A Dream, 925-228-0200, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes being a hero just means being there. You can be that bridge to a foster child’s future.