Helping Kids in Need Succeed
Whether it is your company, club, camp, school, or place of worship, you can give confidence to a child in need by organizing a group donation drive. It's a great team building activity that gives back to your community.
To make sure we can get the backpacks and supplies to kids in time for school, all donations must be dropped-off during the 2016 DROP-OFF DAYS will be July 11 – July 22, 2016. .
Join the Pack Challenge! Get started today!
Challenge your work, church, or group to collect 50 or more backpacks filled with school supplies for kids in your community. When you donate 50 filled backpacks, not only will you be helping the many kids in need go back to school prepared, but we'll also mention you on our Facebook and Twitter pages, and feature you in our e-newsletter.
Start your campaign today!
- Submit an Internal Drive Sign-Up form.
- Get help from a few friends or colleagues.
- Post fliers and supply lists to get others excited.
- Don't forget to set deadlines.
- Encourage your vendors, partners, church and neighbors to join the effort.
- Locate your nearest drop location to donate.
Regional Contact Information
Bay Area: Nicki Marazzani at email@example.com / (925) 228-0200
Northern Nevada: Sandy Isham at firstname.lastname@example.org / (775) 322-7143
Sacramento: Anamaria Bankert at email@example.com / (916) 265-3966