Reno Support Center
You are not alone. Help is just a call or click away. Call 844-455-4673 to get started.
ReStart is a Volunteers of America program offering clinical and non-clinical services for eligible individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and have a mental illness.
Clinical services include:
- Psychiatric Services
- Medication Management
- Individual and Group Mental Health Therapy
- Substance Abuse Counseling
Non-clinical components ensure that individual and their families receive access to all the available resources and include:
- Crisis Intervention and Stabilization
- Intensive Case Management
- Daytime Drop-in for Showers, Laundry, Lounge and Refreshments
- Life Skills Education and Groups