Share the Warmth
Each winter, people die on the street in our community because they can’t find shelter
This year is different – the need is even greater. As the global pandemic continues to take a toll on our local communities, more families, men, women, veterans, and seniors are facing unemployment, hunger, homelessness, and hopelessness.
You can ensure that our neighbors in need have the basic necessities to keep warm. For those experiencing homelessness, the cold and wet can become life threatening. Each winter, people in our community die because they don’t have shelter. With your help we will raise $25,000 and share the warmth with 5,000 people in Northern California and Northern Nevada.
How can YOU share the warmth?
You can start or join a team, make a gift, send words of encouragement, and give people the knowledge that someone else cares about their wellbeing. Your thoughtfulness will help ease struggles and instill hope for better times in the new year.
Let’s bring warmth and a little bit of joy to our neighbors in need this holiday season! Your gift of $150 or more will be matched by a generous donor through the end of the year up to $100,000.
- $20 provides winter clothes to keep someone warm and dry
- $50 provides 10 men struggling with homelessness a warm hat, winter gloves and thermal socks
- $150 provides 5 children with a winter coat and shoes
- $500 provides 100 heavy blankets to our neighbors struggling to stay warm
- $900 provides 14 proud veterans the shelter and safety they deserve
- $2,500 provides 714 hot, nutritious meals