Shelter from the Storm Society
Volunteers of America's Shelter from the Storm Society is composed of a special group of important friends who are dedicated to ensuring the future of our programs and services through a multi-year commitment of giving.
For a commitment of $1,000 or more per year for the next five years, you can be a member of this special group that helps us fulfill our mission.
The Society provides Volunteers of America with an opportunity to recognize its supporters and include them in special ways to see firsthand how their support truly makes a difference in the lives of so many. Some of the benefits of being a member include:
- Personal invitations to program celebrations
- Private program tours
- Exclusive volunteer opportunities
- Acknowledgement in special publications
- Acknowledgement in the annual Shelter from the Storm Breakfast program
- Quarterly+ updates on programs
- Recognition at events
- Coffee meetings with President/CEO Leo McFarland
- Helping to end homelessness, support the most vulnerable, and transform our community into a safer, healthier place!
With your help, we can reach and uplift all people by providing long-term solutions that help the most vulnerable and under-served people in our community achieve their full potential.
To learn more about becoming a member, please contact Melissa Chin, Senior Development Officer 916-265-3974 or email@example.com.