The Veterans Service Center
The Veterans Service Center, opened in March 2015, is equipped with a high speed internet café where veterans can build resumes, apply for jobs, and video chat with friends and family. PG&E championed the project recruiting many local and national companies to add additional support.
Many resources and referrals are also available from the center staff as well as information on other Volunteers of America Veterans programs.
Our veterans service center is open to all current and former military members
- Computer Lab
- Employment workshops & training
- Community Resources & referrals
- Resume or application assistance & follow-up services
- Job fairs & job placement assistance
- Assistance with benefits & claims
We're here to help!
10618 Schirra Avenue, Mather, CA 95655
Located just a block from Mather VA Hospital with free shuttle service provided by the VA.
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm